If you have a business you know that awareness is a very difficult job and it does not happen in one day. However there are ways to make your business visible and bring him some notoriety. Then of course your business will not become Coca-Cola or BMW tomorrow morning, but by applying these simple tips you might already get some results. Many of you may have already used these means of communication without much success, but do not let go and continue always trying to improve your communication channels and get some visibility.
- Create A Visual Identity : Many business look without any logo or any visual identity. This is possible if your business is located in a place where there is no competition. But as you know, it is increasingly difficult to be visible to our customers, and it is now almost impossible without a minimum of communication. The Logo Now provide custom logo design and brand identities for very reasonable price, do not hesitate to ask for multiple quotes of web agencies and freelancers.
- Create A Showcase Site: If you have not yet showcase site, do not think that a site is useless or that “your customers do not use the Internet” as we hear too often. Everyone uses the Internet today, even senior citizens learn to use the most modern tools because they know that this is very important today. A website will allow you to be visible on the web and receive quote requests directly to your mailbox. Despite its certain cost, the website is often a worthwhile investment for a company.
- Improve The Physical Shop: This means visibility is good if you have a business, a shop, an agency, in short: if you have a storefront. If you are a craftsman and your head office is your home that is not ruined if you are a painter craftsman made a nice face lift to your home, if you are newbie, do yourself a beautiful terrace, you have finally understood. And in case you shop, make sure that people do “Wow” coming in, no matter whether you sell pastries or molds, your room must be a key sales tool.
- Create Printed Advertising: Printed advertising are especially useful to run the mouth and to prospect on a highly targeted geographic area. Indeed you will not distribute flyers yourself on the other end of France, in contrast to your website that will be visible everywhere. If you start your business, or if your budget is limited, do not go buying too high amounts of printed advertising, content yourself with a small flyer distribution campaign, and order business cards for your loyalty existing customers an attractive loyalty program.
- Be Present On Social Networks: So of course I do not necessarily tell you to hire a community manager, you can simply create a Facebook page and invite your friends and family by asking them to share your page around them. Many community manager are very talented, and we also offer a service community management, but most small businesses do not have the financial means to have a community manager. Although the management of social networks is very important today, the previous points are preferred if you are a craftsman, merchant; or if you have a small business.