Smartphones have become a necessity in an individual’s life. Nowadays almost everyone owns a smartphone so it’s best that you have the knowledge to make the best use of it. Here are some applications that you should definitely have in your phone.
Apps For Social Networking:
- Whatsapp is an app that lets you connect with people in your contact list pretty quickly. It is designed to share text messages, photos, videos and audio messages. You can also make calls without having to pay for it.
- Facebook is a social media application in which people connect with each other through sharing statuses, liking and commenting on each other’s posts.
- Twitter is all about following other people and tweeting what you feel like saying to the world. Besides your friends and family, you can follow your favorite celebrities, politicians, singers and writers etc. on Twitter.
- Snapchat allows you to click photos and videos to share with your friends who are already using Snapchat. What’s interesting in this app is you get to see stories from around the world, for example, Halloween and Thanksgiving celebrations. You’re missing out a lot if you don’t have this application.
- Skype makes audio and video calling easier for people in distant countries across the world. It also features chatting; sharing photos, files, videos and even the screen.
Apps For Knowledge And Brain Activity:
- Duolingo is the right app for learning another language. All you have to do is sign up to make an account and get started. It starts with the basics and takes you on a journey of learning and speaking a new language. It takes dedication, but with consistency, you can achieve what you want. You never know one day you’ll be writing correct essays in a different language.
- WordWeb is a soft pocket dictionary. If you have your phone with you (which is always) you can look up for the meaning, synonyms and antonyms of any word you like. With the increase in vocabulary, you can write correct essays and assignments in no time.
- Lumosity is a brain activity game that creates a plan for your brain to work daily and get better at focusing, attention, speed and much more.
Apps For Music Lovers:
- Soundcloud is an absolutely wonderful way to listen to music on the go. Not only this, but once you sign up and make an account, you can create your own playlists and also follow what others are listening. Also, you can like songs and share them online. There’s more, you can also record your songs and share it with the world.
- Shazam is a brilliantly smart app that lets you find music. Yes, that’s true! If you hear a song somewhere and you like it, just Shazam it and it will tell you which song it is. If you have a few lines of a song stuck in your mind, you can sing it and see how quickly this app finds the song you’re looking for.
The author of the article, Jacqueline Smith is tech-savvy, who not just wants to make the best use of technology herself, but also wants to share the information. Thus, she shares her articles as well as correct essays at Correctessays.com. She lives in USA with her two children and a loving husband.